Clothing in life is something that cannot be separated. Clothing is a basic requirement for humans to protect themselves from heat, cold or from insect bites. But in modern times clothes or fashion are very used as lifestyle needs. Clothing is a necessity of life that is classified as special, this is because it does not expire quickly and last long. But if caring for it wrong, the clothes will be damaged quickly.
Here’s how to treat clothes properly and easily :
- How to wash properly really affects the level of quality of clothes. Where the right way to wash is do not often tie it with a laundry brush, separate it with dark clothes, do not soak it for too long. Also separate the types of clothing made from knits and clothes that wear off. We recommend that you pay attention to the care label on the shirt.
- For clothes that have stubborn stains, you should use bleach / stain remover that is environmentally friendly. This is so that the clothing material is not easily damaged and the color of the clothes does not fade.
- For clothes that have already been stained with other clothing stains can be overcome by the following steps: Bring the water to the boil and then take the clothes that have been stained and continue to dip into the water being boiled until the stain is completely gone.
- Washed clothes should not be dried in the sun. This will affect the clothes fade quickly and even if colored clothes are dried in the sun will be dappled. Good drying is by air.
- When ironing clothes made from thin should separate with clothes that are made of thick like jeans. This is intended to avoid if we forget to reduce the heat of the iron after ironing clothes made from thick because thick clothing uses a high iron heat, while thin clothing uses a small or medium heat iron. See also at this omdimas.com.
- Use clothes at the right time and if you sleep, use special clothes. As long as we know clothes that often go to sleep will quickly break down.
- Store clothes in a cupboard that is tightly closed to avoid clothing from the arrival of wild animals such as mice and cockroaches.
Those are the ways to care for clothes that are right and easy. May be useful.