Fever or commonly called meriang is a disease that causes heat to rise in the body, but for people who experience fever, the body feels cold shivering, insomnia, decreased appetite, etc.
Fever can infect anyone, both parents and children. The treatment is also different, because the medicine is different.
Many factors cause fever, one of which is due to erratic weather, rain, often staying up late and getting a night breeze.
Treating the disease can use pharmacies or stalls and can also check with the doctor. Besides that there are other alternatives, namely using traditional medicines whose ingredients are easily found around us.
One of the natural ways that can be used to treat fever is:
Treating Fever For Adults
- 1 chicken egg (just take the yellow)
- 1 stalk of turmeric (grated, then squeezed take the water only)
- 1 tablespoon honey
Ways of making:
- Beat the egg yolks until they expand
- Add the turmeric juice into the egg beaters
- Then add honey to the mixture, shake again until it is completely mixed
Treating Fever in Children
Some simple ways to treat fever in children include:
- Give the child rose water honey, can be obtained at the kiosk selling traditional herbal medicine
- Using dadap leaves. How to take dadap leaves 1 sheet, then the leaves are squeezed (give a little water). If it’s already limp (don’t tear it), stick it on the child’s forehead.
- Gray fruit. The way the fruit is grated, then the grated paste on the child’s forehead.
Such is the natural way of treating fever in children and adults. But keep in mind, if the fever does not come down immediately, immediately consult a doctor. May be useful.