Be thankful to be an Indonesian citizen besides having natural beauty and providing fertile land and rich spices. Where spices are of great interest to both the Indonesian people themselves and abroad. Many spices are used in the kitchen world, one of which is to make delicious and delicious dishes.
Cuisine and spices are two things that cannot be separated because dishes that use spices can arouse our taste, besides spices are also beneficial in the world of health.
Spices will last long if the storage is right, otherwise if the storage is not right it will rot quickly. Here’s how to make spices last long:
- Pay attention when buying. It’s best to buy buying spices that are still intact and fresh. Â Store in a dry container, away from damp places.
- Buy spices on a small scale, if you are forced to buy large quantities for various reasons and are afraid to quickly wither save in the refrigerator.
- Avoid buying spices in a puree condition, because it only lasts a few days and the taste is slightly reduced. This is because sellers reduce from certain types of spices if spices experience price increases.
- Spices that have a high taste are fresh spices which are pureed at home. if you feel inconvenient, you should smooth the spices in your spare time then put them in an airtight container and store them in the freezer. Remember to visit this www.musikji.net.
- Provide a small pot or field to dispose of spices that are bought in large quantities and intact. This is a way to save naturally and save a little money because every time we want to need it, we just need to take it on the land or pot. Spices that are thrown on the ground will grow which can be a beautiful garden.
That’s how to store kitchen spices to stay durable. May be useful.