Sambal balado is a typical West Sumatra cuisine, precisely from Padang. The basic ingredients of this dish are eggplant. This cuisine is not only favored by the people of West Sumatra, but throughout the archipelago. Even to foreign countries.
The simple way to cook and taste delicious so many people who are interested want to make it. Do you also intend to make it, but don’t know how?
Don’t worry, because below we will give you a recipe for cooking Padang-style balado chili sauce.
2 purple eggplants (large size)
- 2 Spring onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 curly chilies
- 5 with big red chili
- 1 tomato
- Salt and sugar to taste
How to make
- Slice the eggplant into 4 parts (so that there are 8 parts of the eggplant). Then each part is cut lengthwise into 4 parts.
- Wash the eggplant again, to clean the inside. Then soak for a while (useful so that purple doesn’t fade)
- Then fry the eggplant until it’s cooked, drain.
- Rub all the ingredients that have been prepared smooth, until evenly distributed.
- Heat cooking oil to saute
- After the oil is hot, add the fine seasoning until it smells fragrant
- Put eggplant into sauteed seasoning, stir until completely flat.
This is the recipe for making delicious Balado eggplant sauce. How, are you ready to cook it? May be useful.