At the end of each semester school children will be faced with final semester examinations. Where it is used to measure the extent of a student’s ability in a certain period of time. The success of answering the questions in this joint test can be interpreted as the success of the student concerned in learning.
Even though they have learned regularly, sometimes the results can not be encouraging. Even though the instructions for effective learning methods etc. have been carried out. If this is the case, it is better to follow the following tips:
- Come earlier than the specified time. Maybe there are many things you can do while waiting for the bell to enter. The most important thing is not to hurry by arriving early.
- Be calm while waiting for the door to enter. If necessary, discuss the material that will be submitted with a friend. As far as possible avoid feeling nervous.
- Bring the necessary tools completely. If there is something incomplete, it is immediately possible to borrow or buy. That is another benefit of arriving early.
- Enter the room in an orderly manner, and sit quietly according to the test number, while waiting for the question.
- Read the instructions for working on the questions carefully, and listen for additional explanations given by the teacher and supervisor. If there is one who is unclear, ask directly to the teacher or supervisor concerned, not with friends.
- Pay attention to the time available to work on questions that we consider easy, then work on the questions that are considered difficult. So don’t stick to the sequence of questions.
- Do it confidently, don’t be influenced by friends. Suppose the answer you made is the most correct.
- Try to overcome panic, because panic can make you forget the material you have learned at home. for that try to shut up, and take a deep breath.
- Don’t be affected by friends who have finished first. Take advantage of the best time does not need to be rushed, if indeed the time is still long.
- Review the work before de submitting it to the supervisor. If there is time left, check the answer once again, maybe there is an answer that even though it is perfected, is reduced or added.
- Try to make the writing clear, the writing is unclear even though it is really blamed because the researcher does not understand. And read the questions carefully.
Those are tips to be fluent in doing written tests and can get satisfying grades. May be useful from omdimas.com.