Children who are just learning to walk or have been able to walk even though they are still shaking left and right, also need special attention. Giving him any shoes can cause foot damage later on.
Shoes that fit on the feet (not too big or too small), are highly recommended from hargapromosupermarket so that growth is not disturbed.
The following tips on choosing shoes for your toddler:
- Look for shoe models that are easy to use and loose even though some experts consider shoes like booting more appropriate because children’s feet are not easy to get out (although it is rather troublesome for parents when wearing / releasing).
- Also pay attention to the weight or lightness of the shoes. If it is too heavy, it makes it difficult for the child to step or lift his legs while he is just learning to walk. Do not just because the shoes are too heavy, the child becomes lazy to walk.
- Look for shoes with anti-slip pads so that children don’t slip easily. To be safe you can get more info from hargapromosupermarket.
- Look for shoes whose surface is striped or wavy (not flat at all) so that your little one doesn’t slip easily.
- If you want to buy formal shoes from leather with a slippery base, stick the tape or solvent on the base so that it is not too slippery.
- Choose a shoe model with a wide front. Avoid shoes with pointed and narrowed edges because it will make the child’s feet and fingers hurt and cannot move freely.
- Also note the back (heel). Wherever possible, look for a sturdy or padded one so that your child’s back legs don’t come out easily.
- Look at the shoe material, experts prefer shoes with leather material (for the upper part) or canvas. Plastic shoes and imitation leather are not recommended because they make it difficult for the legs to breathe and can not reduce moisture.
- For the model and color of shoes it may not be noticed by children aged 12-15 months. Another case with children who are somewhat larger, the model and color have special meaning for them. For that, look for cheerful colors and attractive design motifs. Accents in the form of pictures of animals or their favorite cartoon characters, usually kids like.
For health you should give your child the chance to be barefoot. For example, walking in the yard (if it doesn’t work) or when you invite him to walk along the beach. This is healthy for him.
That’s the tips for choosing shoes for your toddler. May be useful and you can visit more info at hargapromosupermarket.com…