Increasing public welfare results in increased consumption of foods with high cholesterol levels. Adjusting the amount of food that enters the body early is better than suddenly cholesterol in the blood increases without us knowing it. This is usually characterized by dizziness after we consume high cholesterol foods.
High cholesterol levels or exceeding the specified amount are starting to worry many people. Because the increase in blood cholesterol levels means disturbing blood vessels like constriction. Excess cholesterol levels cause accumulation of cholesterol in the blood. The blood vessels will narrow and even blockages can occur. When narrowing occurs in the blood vessels of the brain can lead to strokes, whereas if it occurs in the heart blood mcfol vessels will cause coronary heart disease which is better known as cardiovascular.
If this cardiovascular attack is still mild, the sufferer can still be cured one hundred percent. But if the attack on a vulnerable place can result in death or disability for life. Mild attacks generally cause pain in the organ that is attacked.
High cholesterol foods include beef, pure milk, fatty cheese, pie, mcfol, biscuits, hard margarine, chocolate, lard and chicken, coconut oil, cream and so on.
Those at risk for high cholesterol are:
- Someone who has diabetes.
- Smokers weigh up to 15 cigarettes per day.
- Like to eat meat but don’t like vegetables.
- Those who have had high blood pressure-lowering drugs.
- If parents or siblings show signs of suffering from cardiovascular disease, then the possibility of other family members also having high cholesterol mcfol levels.
Reducing cholesterol levels in the body in the following ways:
- Balancing the diet between fresh vegetables and fruit. Avoid consuming excessive meat.
- Choose snacks in the form of fruit, mcfol, and reduce biscuits or cakes.
- Regular exercise so that excess cholesterol in the blood burns.
- Avoid foods that contain chemicals, preservatives or excessive sugar.
- Drink a glass of water when you wake up and 5-10 minutes before going to bed.
- Do not smoke.
That is the danger of cholesterol delivered due to lifestyle. Hopefully this information is useful for you and your family.