Children are the hope of parents in the future, so happy parents often give something to please their children. Nothing but a toy to make her baby smile at the same time to stimulate development in her growth and development. But a difficult economy makes parents feel a little confused to buy it.
Actually there is no need for expensive toys to stimulate its development. Moreover, your toddler is 7-9 months old. This baby can be given a simple toy. Where these toddlers have been able to sit without help, have been able to crawl and also have been able to grasp well. The right toys to support their development are:
Toys Catch me
The way to play this type of toy is to give the mother a toy that doesn’t sound like a scarecrow or color blocks. Let your little one watch the toy for a while. Then put the sounding toys and can be pulled, try the toys that attract the attention of the child. After the child is interested and tries to take it, pull the toy away. The little one can catch the toy after crawling. This may be a little difficult for your child, your job as a mother is to help him patiently and gently.
Why should toys be given like that?
My catching toys have the following objectives:
- To stimulate the sensitivity of hearing your toddler.
- In order for his crawling movements to be trained.
- Because toys cannot be lifted, the child will automatically sit. Well, this method can train children to get used to sitting alone because your little one can rest and hold on to the toy when your child sits down.
Toys in the form of stacking glasses.
This game is quite simple, it uses plastic cups of different sizes, different shapes and different colors. The biggest glass is octagonal, then the smaller one is circular, then square and so on. Give the glass separately. Teach your child to pile up, if the difficulties of the mother’s tasks help her occasionally.
This toy has the purpose:
- Stacking glasses can stimulate children’s intelligence.
- Arranging glass can stimulate a child’s auditory sensitivity and can provide awareness of commands.
- Plastic cups of various sizes and colors can stimulate the sensitivity of the sense of touch and the child’s vision.
That is a kind of simple toy that can stimulate your baby’s growth. May be useful.…